Thursday, August 14, 2008

Chemical Free clean!

Most of you know, I'm a little on the crunchy side. Cloth diapers, organic eating, and natural cleaning products. I'm going to do a little sale over the next 2 weeks on some awesome cleaning products that I've fallen in love with. They use microfiber clothes infused with an anti-bacterial silver agent. The silver kills any bacteria it comes in contact with (or at least 99.9%).
For more information on it, you can go here http://www.adorabubbleknits.com/catalog.php?category=15 or email me at melhoff@gmail.com

30% off everything. Please click "other" as your payment method so I can calculate discounts and shipping.

I'm thinking the baby cloths would make perfect wipes and I'm very tempted to get a big towel to cut up into diapers :-)

No comments: